logo
  Home   FREE Sign Up   Sign In   Search   Blogs / Forums   Help / FAQ  

Where are all the guys that like black chics? INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 07, 2005 at 07:36 PM

On this website you can find plenty of guys searching for white and asian women but very few who will have a strong preference for black women. I know men of all races like black women because they are always staring@ me like everytime I go somewhere. Is it socially unacceptable to like black women? Or are they intimidated by us?
    I personally dont have a problem with meeting guys of any age, race etc etc blah, blah.....This is just a pattern that I have noticed on the internet. HOLLA BACK ya'll
  • 106Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2016 at 12:54 PM

We're all over the place, I'm here : )

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2013 at 03:21 PM

I think its down to preference there are white men that are only attracted to races outside of their own

• View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2013 at 03:56 AM

Quoting michfree:

I was just reading some of the comments. Just wanted to make a comment. I am a black female who dates other races besides black men. I hear many black females who only want to date black men, well my sisters it is time to start thinking outside the box. Black men have no problems in dating outside their race without hestiation, so why are we?

Since I work overseas(I live in the states) I am able to experience different cultures and other countries. Start traveling to other countries beside the Carribean. It will be a eye opener and a wonderful experience. In the Netherlands, France, Italy, South America and Turkey we are a breath of fresh air. Those are just a few countries I have been where we are precious gems.

If you are unable to travel to these countries I am sure there are many websites that cater to specifics and in the states there are always large communities for whaterver culture you wish to start a new beginning. As far as American Caucasian men there are many who will love,date and most important marry black females but dont know how to approach. Black women OPEN UP THE DOOR(body language, facial expressions and conversation) for them to approach.

Websites such as this, co-workers, universities, training classes, social gatherings,(bowlilng team, softball team etc) are great ways for black females to have that door opened to date outside your race. As with any person you date you will just need to weed out the bad.

I hope this helps for all the wonderful black women who are looking for that special person.

Right now I am currently working overseas and have dated Turkish, German, Serbian, Albanian men. In Europe black females are majorly wanted!

she is dead on accurate with this comment.  as a white man i love dating black women, in fact i only date black women, the problem is when a white guy like myself professes to only date black ladies, i often get from black women that is must be a fetish, but if a white guy prefers asians, or mexicans it is not a fetish.  the problem is why dont black ladies think that a white man can prefer them over other races.  i have dated black women for over 13 years, married a black women, but i am divorced of 3 years, none the less i get shot down all the time by african american women mostly like (michfree) comment.  White men like myself who prefer and love black women are out there, you just have to be open to the possibility.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Quoting michfree:

I was just reading some of the comments. Just wanted to make a comment. I am a black female who dates other races besides black men. I hear many black females who only want to date black men, well my sisters it is time to start thinking outside the box. Black men have no problems in dating outside their race without hestiation, so why are we?

Since I work overseas(I live in the states) I am able to experience different cultures and other countries. Start traveling to other countries beside the Carribean. It will be a eye opener and a wonderful experience. In the Netherlands, France, Italy, South America and Turkey we are a breath of fresh air. Those are just a few countries I have been where we are precious gems.

If you are unable to travel to these countries I am sure there are many websites that cater to specifics and in the states there are always large communities for whaterver culture you wish to start a new beginning. As far as American Caucasian men there are many who will love,date and most important marry black females but dont know how to approach. Black women OPEN UP THE DOOR(body language, facial expressions and conversation) for them to approach.

Websites such as this, co-workers, universities, training classes, social gatherings,(bowlilng team, softball team etc) are great ways for black females to have that door opened to date outside your race. As with any person you date you will just need to weed out the bad.

I hope this helps for all the wonderful black women who are looking for that special person.

Right now I am currently working overseas and have dated Turkish, German, Serbian, Albanian men. In Europe black females are majorly wanted!

She's right. OUTSIDE America the white men are better than they are once they get here and get poisoned by American anti-black-women culture. Part of it is because the negative-stereotyped African American woman tends to stay in the ghetto and not travel overseas - heck they barely ever travel more than one mile outside their hometown. Overseas they tend not to see the worst of the stereotype - as I get hit with surprise from those very ghetto girls when I get back from being overseas. Because I'm presumed to be "black" it's even a damn surprise that I HAVE a passport from every country I'm a citizen of, let alone USED them to go outside of this country.

The kind of black women who make it impossible for those of us who share their skin color to be taken seriously as decent, educated, moral, intelligent sane human beings, tend to be only seen on TV overseas and not the ones they encounter in person, as like I said above, those kind don't travel. Overseas when I tell people I'm a (Red) Indian, white people and Latinos tend to BELIEVE me and not fight against me and call me a liar like their American and Canadian counterparts are always doing, either to my face or subtly behind my back. This is also true of England, not among the uneducated street-people I wound up shlepped in with when I got turned down for the Maths teaching job I went over there for; but among some of the others I met along the way (to scraping my way into a plane ticket to come back here).

If you can't afford to go overseas: the only problem with trying to hook up with their American counterparts here in the States is that once they get here they become Americanized and turn racist. I think part of the appeal of either American citizen or Canadian citizen women overseas is the "citizen" part. The men overseas want entry into the US or Canada through us. Once they're here they no longer need us to stay here legally. Yes I am saying that overseas you're potentially being looked at as a walking Green Card or LPR ticket. I'm not implying that they will all abandon you at the port of entry; I'm just saying that part of why American black, Indian, and Latina women have better luck with white men overseas is that. You're their ticket to a Green Card. This is why overseas men are so much more likely to MARRY than their American counterparts. Here in the States they who are, obviously, already here have no use for us in terms of marriage. They don't "need" to marry so they only want to fool around and treat us like because we have brown skin we're not worth anything more than that. I've even tried to find immigrants who were in Deportation status back to Europe, just to get a white guy with income potential to marry me, and no luck. Maybe that's also partially because I don't hang out in the sleazy back alleys around the Immigration holding cells which would be the only way to make THAT dating ritual work....
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 04:27 PM

Quoting carmelcandy2000:

On this website you can find plenty of guys searching for white and asian women but very few who will have a strong preference for black women. I know men of all races like black women because they are always staring@ me like everytime I go somewhere. Is it socially unacceptable to like black women? Or are they intimidated by us?
    I personally dont have a problem with meeting guys of any age, race etc etc blah, blah.....This is just a pattern that I have noticed on the internet. HOLLA BACK ya'll

No, they're repulsed by what they think we're going to be like judging by the color of our skin. Of course, too, it depends on where you meet; if I meet people at my biotechnology conference where I'm wearing any of my Yale clothing, I get treated differently than when I'm just anywhere wearing normal clothing.

They're not staring at you, they're leering at you. Brown skin equals something they want to sleep with, not have an intelligent conversation with or marry or bring home to their family. Nothing decent, just sex object. I find it gross and repulsive to be looked at that way, myself. I've taken to wearing gunny-sack type fitting clothes lately.....
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2011 at 05:23 AM

I just spent the last 16 months dating a black woman. For some reason that has always been my preference.  I always look at a woman and if I am attracted to her then I want to know what she is like inside.  Different race, different backgrounds, but in the end I think it adds a special flavor to the relationship.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 16, 2011 at 02:53 AM

Danny here from the U.K In my case i am extremely attracted to black women my last girlfriend was mixed race,I have been out with white women before but ive found that im not really attracted to them anymore i just want me a black girl. :D

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2011 at 01:56 PM

I live in the Greensboro area of North Carolina and adore black women. Can someone advise on what is the best route to find a black woman who is interested in a relationship. I am an attractive white 46 yo educated (masters level) intelligent, loving, kind and romantic man who desires only a black woman. I am fairly new to the area from Boston.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 12:18 PM

• View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I like black chicks! Not too many of them here in Finland, that's the reason why I joined this site. Seems quite slow here, tho. Or maybe it's just me, living in a country far, far away.

Let (IR) love rule! :)

ps. Didn't bother to read all the posts in this thread, just wanted to express my preference.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I like some Chuck Berry and old rock but the metal stuff sucks!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2009 at 08:05 AM

The only questions I ask are who is she, and is she right for me? Skin color itself is not a factor, or a positive factor if anything. I cant speak for all white guys of course but personally I would and do welcome the opportunity to date black women. Its difficult enough deciding on who you are going to spend the rest of your life with, without narrowing your prospective mate pool by race. It still is a little taboo as far as society is concerned. When ever I am out with a black woman we get the funny looks and she will get remarks made to her by black men (not in my presence of course) but I would not let that sway me in the slightest.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 04:41 PM

In Minnesota hunny. There all over here. But...yes theres a but, ones that I have come across love black women too much and tend to cheat. I guess we just gotta weed em' out.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 06:34 PM

ALL OVER DARLINGS.................THIS WORLD IS FULL OF MEN WHO DATE, PREFER, AND LIVE WITH BLACK WOMEN..............THE PROBLEM IS STEREOTYPES HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR SO LONG .......WE TEND TO BELIEVE IT...DON'T BELIEVE IT......WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN.....OUR PLACE HERE IS TO ADVANCE, LOVE EACH OTHER AND BE HAPPY.........WHEN TWO PEOPLE HAVE SEX, AND BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD, THAT CHILD IS BEAUTIFUL REGARDLESS OF RACE OR RELIGION......GOD STILL LOVES THAT CHILD......IT'S MAN THAT HAS A PROBLEM...........I KNOW ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2008 at 02:54 PM

Stop making excuses for yourself. Not all black women want men with money. and if they do, whats wrong with that? Your mom is black so is she wrong for wanting a man that has money? Last time I heard, white, asian, latino, etc what men with money also. Oh! My dad is white so don't even say I'm an " mad black womam".
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2008 at 07:41 PM

bestiepoo write:
    where i'm from white men are scared to come forward and ask a black woman out. how do i know cuz i notice most of them look at stare at youy and never get the nerve to come and talk to you, then again i rarely see a black and white couple over here.

Re: Scared of black girls.

I have never been intimidated by black females and I would ask you out in a heartbeat. I am available and can travel give me a message lets chat.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 03:12 PM

I am here.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2007 at 01:23 AM

I've always been attracted to black girls and have never been afraid to talk to them... where are you? lol
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2007 at 09:31 AM

Very well said USDylan. Life's experiences have taught me to not put the blame on someone's race or culture. Everyone has issues no matter what race they are. It takes maturity to understand the differences and to take on problems in a relationship from a honest prospective. Looking at the situation with problem solving skills rather than just throwing in the towl. Communication is so important. One just doesnt walk away over one disagreement. Time has a factor in ones decision. Think about what has brought you to this point in your relationship. If it cant be salvage like USDylan had mentioned then its time to learn from that experience so you dont repeat the behavior for your future relationships with others. Baggage can make or break a new love My Dear. Think about it...Many Blessings to you and your future...

Edwin

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
Contact Us / Career   Service Agreement   Privacy Policy   Dating Advice & Safety Tips   Affiliates   Interracial Dating Blog